- Age: 2.5 years (30 months)
- Weight: 25 lbs. 12 oz.
- Clothes: 18-24 months
- Shoes: 5
- Bedtime: 8:00
- Naps taken most days: 0
- Likes: dolls, cars, pudding, necklaces, school, our dog, her papa Mike, throwing toys out of the bathtub
- Dislikes: Yogurt, brushing her hair, wearing shoes
- Newest tricks: walking with her walker!, climbing on the coffee table, balancing her feeding syringes on end, fake-blowing kisses
- Signs known: want, more, eat, pacifier, momma, daddy, all done, happy, diaper...something new every week or so.
- Surgeries: 14 (1 biopsy, 3 tumor resections, 1 cranial reconstruction, 5 shunt-related issues, 1 G-tube, 2 port catheters in, 1 out)
- Months of chemo endured: 16 and counting
- Next MRI: 2 weeks
Monday, April 15, 2013
Two and a Half
I can hardly believe that it has been two and a half years since this little lady came into our lives. She is growing and blossoming every day. Here's a snapshot of Miss Scarlett these days...