- We got in for chemo last night around 7 (finally).
- This round is shorter (hopefully).
- We had great nurses to get her started and make me feel a little more confidant in her treatment this round.
- I bought a new pair of shoes last night before we came to the hospital.
- Chris brought me a mocha and creme brulee french toast for breakfast.
- My shower was nice and hot this morning.
- All the nurses and doctors have complimented my haircut.
Not so good:
- I lost it on the phone with the nurses yesterday as her admission kept getting pushed back (they apologized, and I know there is nothing they can do about it).
- There was only one bed available for the next few days, and it is in the ONLY shared room in the unit.
- Our roommate is a teenager who stays up late and sleeps late...and her mom snores (still, as I write this at 11:00 am)
- Shared room means only one parent can stay. Chris will visit for a couple hours each day when he is not at work.
- My shoes aren't as great as I thought and are going back to the store.
Just plain bad:
- This round is hard on the little one. I woke up to her throwing up in her sleep. She can't keep anything down right now. It doesn't seem to bother her too much, but it's hard for me to watch. We'll see how it goes over the next few days as her body adjusts to the medications.